Nowadays, social media is the biggest way to get popular for each and every person in this world. And talking about social media, then Facebook is the biggest popular social media platform in these days. The users of people on Facebook on billions, like mostly all people, are using FB to interact with people. Now millions of people are posting videos on Facebook which all are entertaining for millions of people. But now the thing is many people are liked a video and want to save the videos from Facebook, But FB don’t allow people to save the video. There was option to save that video on your FB account. So if anybody wanted to save videos from FB then they have to use another way. And in this post I am shared some method of How To save Facebook Videos, Reels on Android And IOS. If you also want to save videos from FB to your mobile then you have to know in this article how to save Facebook videos, reels on android and IOS.
Every day in FB, millions of videos got viral, And the thing is many people are wants to save that video in their mobile. But Facebook doesn’t allow users to save video direct to mobile, There was an option to save that video and the video will save in the FB account. But now here I am shared some method of How To save Facebook Videos, Reels on Android And IOS, So if you want to save FB videos then you can also follow those methods.
Top 3 Best Ways To Save Videos
- 1st Way, You can use your android device to save video via Application.
- 2nd Way, You can use your IOS device to save FB videos and Reels.
- 3rd Way, Here you can use the desktop browser to videos using the fdown.net, website.
How To Save Facebook Videos in Android Device
So saving Facebook videos in your android device is so easy and simple like anybody can do it. You can save in two ways, like you can use your mobile’s browser, or you can use any of FB video save application. Save videos via application or via browser, both are easy to do, you just have to follow some simple steps.
- First thing via application, just install an FB video saver from play store.
- Then just copy the video link from Facebook and paste the link on the app.
- And click on the save option and the save will be start.
- Now to save with website you can search FB video saver, Or directly go fdown.net
- Then copy the link of that video which you want to save and paste on the website.
- After that, click on the save button and the save will be start.
How to Save Facebook Videos on iPhone?
Saving videos using any IOS devise is even easy and simple. You can use the website to save FB videos. Otherwise, you can even use any application like any saver. So now the choice is yours if you want to save via an application or web tool.
- Using the application, you have to first install, like any FB saver and install.
- Then go to Facebook and copy the video link and paste on the application.
- Now click on the save button, here will be the saving was start.
- To save FB videos via web tool go and search FB video save, or directly go fdown.net.
- After that, you have to copy the video link which you want to save and paste on the web tool.
- Then tap on save option and here the video is about to save.
To Save Facebook Videos on PC and Laptops
Now last but not the least this method is not for everyone because here you have to use your PC or laptop. So if you don’t have any PC or laptop, you can skip this method and try with your mobile. Using PC or laptop, you can save Facebook videos by just few simple clicks.
- To save FB videos via PC or laptop, first open your PC and go to browser.
- Then search FB video saver on the browser and go to the first website or directly go getfvid.com.
- And go to Facebook to copy the video link which you want to save and paste on the web tool.
- Now after pasting link click on the saving will be start.
Here in this article, I am explained 3 best ways methods of how to save Facebook videos, reels on android and IOS. So now if you have any further information about how to save Facebook videos, Reels on android and IOS then you can comment down below.