How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android or iOS
So guys as we all know that privacy is a very important thing these days because everybody is on any social media platform, and they share lots of things with people in their friend list on Facebook. Now, if you share anything on your Facebook profile and many users want to share that post only with a few people. This is also possible on Facebook because Facebook launched a new feature to lock your profile where only those people can see your posts and other things (Even Full profile) who are in your friend list. And that feature name is profile lock, which anyone can activate in their Facebook profile, and there are no charges to do that; basically, it’s completely free to use. Now if you also want to know about How to Lock Facebook Profile in Android or iOS, then this article is for you. Because here I am sharing 3 best methods of How to Lock Facebook Profile in Android or iOS, desktop browser.
For more information, visit: How to Recover Deleted Facebook Account
What Is Facebook Profile Lock?
Many of you might be thinking about this Lock Facebook Profile, like how it works and if it is safe to use. Let me clear that it’s totally safe because this feature is the original official Facebook feature. What is Facebook profile lock? So basically, this is a feature that Facebook launched some years ago. With this feature, you can protect your profile on Facebook along with posts, pictures, and friend list. Basically, turning on this feature will totally private your Facebook profile.
Best Methods To Lock Facebook Profile
1st Guide, How to lock Facebook account on your Android mobile.
2nd Guide, How to lock Facebook account on your iOS device.
3rd Guide, How to lock Facebook account on your Desktop browser.
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android
So doing Facebook profile lock with your android device is so simple and easy. You just have to go on your Facebook account and profile, then do some simple steps, and the Facebook profile will be locked. This lock is so helpful for those people who really don’t want to share anything with those people who are not in their friend list. If it is important for you, then you can also do it very easily.
- First, open the Facebook application on your phone.
- Then go to your Facebook profile.
- Now, in front comes the add story option and edit profile, then three dots option.
- Click on the three dots option and then after some options, the lock option is there.
- Click on the profile lock option, and then below, there is the option to lock.
- Now click on the profile lock option, and your profile will be locked for unknown people.
How to Lock Facebook Profile in iOS
Now if you are an iPhone user and if you want to lock your Facebook account for some safety reason, then you can even lock your Facebook profile with just a few simple clicks. Safety is an important thing for everyone, no matter if you are an iPhone user or Android user; you should always take care of your safety. So lock your Facebook profile with just clicks easily.
- To lock your Facebook profile on iOS, first go to your Facebook application.
- Now go to your profile by clicking on the profile option.
- Then on the profile, there is an option next to the edit profile; click on that.
- After that, there are some options along with profile lock; click on that.
- Now, after clicking on the profile lock, below, there is the option to confirm the lock.
- Then your Facebook profile will be locked.
Lock Facebook Profile on Desktop Browser
Now we come to the last method of How to lock Facebook account, and this method is not for everyone because here you have to use your desktop browser. So if you don’t have your personal desktop to use, then you can skip this method. Now if you have a personal desktop to turn on your Facebook profile lock, then you can follow those steps to lock Facebook profile on the desktop browser.
- To lock Facebook profile on the desktop browser, first go to the browser on the desktop.
- Then search on the search engine Facebook.com, and Facebook will open.
- Now log in to your Facebook profile on the Facebook browser.
- After logging in, go to your Facebook profile, there is an option to go profile.
- Then click on the three dots option, which comes next to the edit profile option.
- Now there are some options along with profile lock, click on that.
- Then you can turn on the Facebook lock for your profile.
So here in this post, I am sharing a helpful method of How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android or iOS. Now if you search for a method to also lock your Facebook profile, then you can read this article about How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android or iOS. The shared methods will help you to lock your Facebook profile easily; you just have to do some simple things with just a few clicks.